Pages

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Outfit Post #1


I had always thought I would be pursuing a career in the fine arts because that's where my passion resides. However, I decided to give nursing a try and hide my passion for dance and fashion somewhere deep down my heart. Now, being a nursing student, as much as I love my program, some things did not feel right within me. Seeing my mom, who is a seamstress, work on different outfits and pieces, I was inspired by her talent to reignite my passion for designing and making clothes. I decided to put my imagination at use by pursuing my passion as a treasured hobby.

This is what I wore a few days ago and I want to share this outfit post with you to give you an idea of my style. 

Get my outfit:
Black long-sleeved top: Urban Outfitters
Velvet Tights: Forever  21
Shoes: ALDO shoes
Spikes Necklace: Forever 21
Faux fur vest: Forever 21




2 comments:

  1. nice shoes and fur! :*

    http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Btw Love your blog! <3

    ReplyDelete