Pages

Friday, March 15, 2013

REVIEW: NAKED 2 Palette

I have just recently purchased a naked 2 Palette from Urban Decay. I can honestly say it is an amazing palette if you love wearing neutral eye make up. It has 10 neutral colors and you can play around with them and create different kind of neutral looks. What I love most about this palette is that it has a combination of matte. shimmer and glitter textures which makes it easier to add different textures to your eye make up. My favorite color is verve because it has a slight shade of purple which makes it not too neutral and not too vibrant. I highly recommend this product if you're looking for a palette with neutral colors. I would rate this product 9/10.

IT ALSO COMES WITH A MINI LIP GLOSS! sweeeet!


The brush that comes with palette is amazing because it is a double-ended full size brush. One is a crease brush and the other is a shadow brush. 



No comments:

Post a Comment