Is your hair taking forever to grow?
You have tried everything you can possibly find and nothing seems to be working?
Well then, I have a solution for you!
For those who personally know me, you know how short my hair used to be. I had a boy-cut back in high school and I hated it. I wanted my hair to grow back super fast and I wanted it so badly to the point where I tried everything including oils, home-made hair treatments, and banning myself from using my flat-iron. Nothing worked! One day, when I was at Bulk Barn, I saw this bad boy sitting on the shelf along with other natural hair products. I told myself I was not going to buy it because it probably won't work! I went home that day (without buy it) and decided to do some research regarding the enticing item I had just spotted. I found things like:
1) Peppermint oil stimulates blood flow to your scalp and makes your hair grow faster
2) Peppermint oil is used for massages and provides a cooling sensation
3) Perppermint oil is a antiseptic (prevents infection by inhibiting bacterial growth)
4) Peppermint oil is great for acne and blemishes
After reading about it, I decided to buy it!
How to use it:
1) You can mix it in your favorite hair oil (almond oil, coconut oil, olive oil...etc)
2) Mix your favorite hair oil and half a teaspoon of peppermint oil (That's enough, trust me!) together
3) Massage it into your scalp
4) You will feel a cooling effect (love it)
5) Let the oil absorb in your roots for about 2 hours (you can go to bed with it and wash your hair in the morning)
6) Wash your hair thoroughly and massage your scalp as you're washing your hair
That's it! Let me know how it turns out for you! Good Luck! <3 :)